Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software My Favorite Things: Winter Must-Haves ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Favorite Things: Winter Must-Haves




Today, I think I want to approach a bit lighter subject. The past couple of weeks have been pretty focused on my health. So for this Friday's 5 Favorite Things, I am going to go with my favorite items to wear & carry right now!


ONE. UGG Bailey Button Boots These boots are just plain wonderful. They are warm, super comfy & look great with skinny jeans & just about any style tops. I currently have 4 pairs of these; Chestnut, Black, Grey & Ivory Cable Knit. I especially love the versatility of this style. You can wear these folded all the way over & they look like a totally different style of shoe. :)




TWO. MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Crossbody Bag (& the matching wallet!) in DIVA PINK. The second I walked into SAKS & saw this bag, I knew that it must be mine. And $400 & some change later, the bag & matching wallet were indeed, mine. I get comments on this beautiful purse everywhere I go. I absolutely adore it. I don't care what it matches or doesn't match, it is THE color to carry!!






THREE. The North Face Fave-Our-Ite Pullover Hoodie in Linaria Pink. I discovered that The North Face had hoodies on my trip this past October to Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, Alabama. I initially went into a store in search of a classic North Face fleece jacket & ended up leaving with this hoodie (& several bills worth of shoes). I love how comfy, cozy & warm their outerwear is, even just a simple hoodie!






FOUR. Vera Bradley Laptop Sleeve in Lime's Up!. I love love love this super fun & bright pattern by Vera Bradley. I am definitely going to add more of her bags to my collection in this fun & bold print!





FIVE. Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 2 7.0 (Wi-Fi) 8GB I was never big on the touch screen tablets. Until I picked this up in Best Buy one day. I fell in love. I love Samsung & I love Android & I just love everything about this very capable little tablet. It does absolutely everything I need & so much more when I am on the go & need more than a cell phone.



Aside from that, you will always see me in skinny jeans or leggings, with a tank top, followed by a tee shirt or thermal & topped off with a hoodie, sweater or cardi from Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 or the like. In the Winter, 95% of the time I am wearing a pair of my UGGs with some neon socks from Target underneath, lol. My cold weather attire is fairly predictable, since I stay freezing pretty much all the time!



t h e • w y r d • i s