Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Social

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.
--3 John 1:2

Sunday Social
CLICK THE BADGE ABOVE TO VISIT THE LINK UP!!



This Weeks Questions:

1. What is one thing you hate doing?:
Well, this one is definitely a double edged sword for me, but I HATE going to dialysis 3 times a week, for 4 hours each treatment. At the same time though, I am so thankful for this miracle treatment which continues to give me the opportunity to live this beautiful life so I can discover my purpose, because I know God has big plans for me!!

2. What is the one thing you hate shopping for?:
I've recently discovered that the answer to this question for me is BEDS! It is driving me I-N-S-A-N-E!!!

3. What is one thing you love doing?:
I honestly live a very simple & humble life here in Southern Mississippi. I enjoy sitting on the front porch swing talking to my family. Of course, I love blogging or else I wouldn't be doing it. I love playing World of Warcraft because it challenges me to go beyond my comfort zone.

4. What is one place you love going?:
More & more these days, it's been going to attend church services & bible studies. I love learning about the Bible, Jesus & the history of our being.

5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?:
Eating supper at the table as a family. We mostly cook at home (rarely ever have fast food or take out), we say Blessing before we eat & chat about our days while we fill up. And there is always Iced Sweet Tea!!


Next Weeks Questions:
1. 5 Things you want us to know about you
2. 5 Favorite things about blogging
3. 5 Things you are doing before the year is over
4. 5 Favorite Fall Fashion Staples
5. 5 Favorite beauty products

Come link up with us & make some new friends!
Sunday Social is a great way to find new blogs!
Encourage your friends to come get Social too!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Living in the South is something special that all outsiders wouldn't understand. I just moved in a cue little house, but I haven't got a porch to sit on (much less a porch swing). Luckily my parents live around the corner and have both. Porch sitting is the BEST! Stopping by from Sunday Social!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Love those family dinners at the table. Definitely my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

I live in So. California but I feel like I should have been a Southerner. I love the food, the culture, the decorating, I love everything Southern! Happy Sunday Social!

t h e • w y r d • i s