Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Mailbox Goodies! ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mailbox Goodies!

I haven't been feeling well, so I missed out on my first Random Thursday post & then my Friday 5 Favorite things too. I was excited when I checked my P.O. Box today & found my package from Rose Gordon with the book I won from her, His Yankee Bride & a little sachet with some promotional goodies inside; a lip balm, a pen & a magnet. I can't wait to start on this book tonight. I also got an early surprise from the State Department of Revenue with the title to my car that my Daddy gave me just a couple of weeks ago. I am unhappy with my post office though, I still haven't received my package that was mailed out in the beginning of February. Thanks post office, for making my first swap a big sadface!!





0 comments:

t h e • w y r d • i s