Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social: Random Mix ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social: Random Mix

Sunday Social



This Weeks Questions:

1. Favorite type of work out to do ?: I love Yoga, my health unfortunately doesn't allow me to exercise.


2. Favorite guilty pleasure, candy or sweet?: Nachos!!


3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do? Take all my tons of pills at the correct time intervals.


4. Post-Its or phone reminders? Why? Mostly Post-Its, because it takes less time & can see them wherever I stick them.


5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile? My sister was killed by a drunk driver 6 months ago tomorrow (On October 1). This is the last time I saw Leslie alive & it makes me both smile & cry.


Next Weeks Questions: All About Pinterest
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
2. What is your favorite food pin?
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
6. Share one more random pin you love.


0 comments:

t h e • w y r d • i s