Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software The Wyrd on: Got2B POWDER'ful ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Wyrd on: Got2B POWDER'ful


I'm a BzzAgent. I try new products & tell the world what I think of them via social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Blogging!

Today, I wanna tell y'all about a truly awesome hair product called POWDER'ful, by got2b. I was excited to try this because with my failing health, my hair is very fine & limp. Well this POWDER'ful is in one word, POWERFUL!!! Literally 10 seconds from FLAT to FAB!!!

My BzzKit included, courtesy of several göt2b POWDER’ful items, including:
A FREE full-size bottle of göt2b POWDER’ful for me.
Two more FREE full-size bottles of göt2b POWDER’ful for me to pass along to friends.
A coupon for $1.50 off to use or give away as I please.

Pros: Super quick & easy application!
Very little mess!
Easy clean up!
Long lasting results!

Cons: I have yet to find any!!!

Here's how to ROCK THE LOOK:
Shake a small amount into your palm and rub your hands together. You’ll see the powder disappear but you’ll still feel it on your hands. Distribute into dry hair, focusing on the roots for an instant root boost and volume.

X-tra tip:
For an even bigger volume boost, shake the powder directly into your hair, using your fingers to work it in and create big volumized styles.


(featuring Electric Violinist Caitlin Moe & got2b Premiere Celebrity Stylist, Larry Sims.)

0 comments:

t h e • w y r d • i s