Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social: 444444's ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social: 444444's

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:

1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend.:
• Go shopping.
• Watch movies.
• Work on diy & craft projects.
• Enjoy being outdoors & grilling out.

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend(s).:
• Angela has always been there, even saving me from jail & bad weather.
• I love that Angela doesn't take crap from anybody.
• Ashley identifies really well with me about so many things.
• They both came from out of state to be with me when my sister was killed.

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000.
• Buy a headstone for my daughter & my sister's graves.
• Get a lime green Hyundai Genesis.
• Get a couple of the tattoos I have planned.
• Go visit friends in Tennessee, Pennsylvania & California.

4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read.
• Jonathan Livingston Seagull
• Where the Sidewalk Ends
• Where the Heart Is
• Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood

5. 4 favorite snack foods.
• Dean's French Onion Dip & Wavy Lays
• Fresh Cucumber, Carrots & Bell Peppers with Ranch
• Guacamole or Hummus & Tortilla Chips
• Spam, Cheddar, Pork'n'Beans & Sweet Gherkins

6. 4 things that you must do daily.
• Check my blood sugar.
• Take insulin shots & a bunch of pills.
• Check my email & Facebook.
• Eat, sleep, breathe. Duh, lol!

Next Weeks Questions: Past, Present & Future
1. 1 year ago I was doing …
2. 5 years ago I was doing ….
3. 10 years ago I was doing….
4. 1 year from now I'll be doing…
5. 5 years ago I'll be doing….
6. 10 years from now I'll be doing….


0 comments:

t h e • w y r d • i s