Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software 5 Daily Reads That Help Me Keep My Spiritual Center ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Monday, July 14, 2014

5 Daily Reads That Help Me Keep My Spiritual Center


1. The first and foremost, of course, is His word, the Holy Bible. Whether it be a single verse or several, I never grow tired of His word, which strengthens me.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. --Psalm 119:105

2. Breaking Free: Day by Day by Beth Moore
My cousin introduced me to this inspirational daily devotional and I love it.

3. Daily Grace Inspirations by Joseph Prince
Daily messages brought straight to my inbox, so I can read the Word, even on my busiest days.
You can Subscribe Here.

4. Our Daily Bread by RBC Ministries
Subscription Options (e-mail, app and print)

5. Meditate and Believe Right by Joseph Prince
A great place for community and prayer requests.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you like the devotional and get so much of the Word in. You are a beautiful person. I see God working in your life.

t h e • w y r d • i s