Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social: When I Was Young ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social: When I Was Young

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?:
Nope; I slept like a log!

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?:
I snuck out pretty often. I did run away a couple of times, for weeks at a time, actually.

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
I actually never did. All of my siblings had had them though!

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
Yes, on quite a few occasions, lol.

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?
Of course! Especially Beavis & Butt-Head, haha!!

Next Weeks Questions: 444444's
1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend.
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend.
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read.
5. 4 favorite snack foods.
6. 4 things that you must do daily.


0 comments:

t h e • w y r d • i s