Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social: Music to my ears! ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social: Music to my ears!

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your all-time favorite song?:
Sing it Out by Switchfoot



2. Who is your favorite singer/band?:




3. What song reminds you of your childhood?:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper


4. What songs put you in a good mood?:
Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO


5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?:
Anything by Zac Brown, Katy Perry, LMFAO, Blake Shelton & I love anything Bluegrass.

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
I don't consider anything I listen to "embarrassing".

Next Weeks Questions: Television
1. What is your favorite TV as a kid?
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
6. Which TV character would you want to date?


1 comments:

Jamie Hart said...

I loved 30 Seconds to Mars.. until I met the band. Everyone was cool except Jared. He. Was. Not. So. Nice. Or. Cool. Epic fail!
PS- your blog is beautiful! :)

t h e • w y r d • i s