Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software Sunday Social: Summertime! ~ Byrd is the Wyrd

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Social: Summertime!

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite social media outlet?:
Definitely Pinterest! It has opened up a whole new world of blogging, fashion, cooking & DiY projects to me!!

2. Do you subscribe to any daily news reads?:
No, but I subscribe to daily posts from Joseph Prince, my favorite pastor. I also subscribe to quite a few blogs.

3. Favorite magazine(s) to have by the pool?:
Lucky, Cosmo, O, Real Simple & Grit.

4. Favorite summertime song(s)?:






5. Best Summer concert you’ve been to?:
Several, but my absolute #1 was Papa Roach in 2007. Some others: Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus & Snoop Dogg

Next Weeks Questions: Taking it back to Week One & our get to know you questions!
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging & now can't live without?
4. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?


2 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Killswitch Engage is one of my favorite bands. Awesome to meet a fellow fan. Have you heated their cover of "Holy Diver"? It's a cardio favorite for me in the gym. I love your summer song pics too. You have good taste in music ;)Saw you on the link up come say hi sometime! Xoxo.

Liz
www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nelly Hot In Here has to be on my list!!
Just found your blog!
Looking forward to keeping up!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

t h e • w y r d • i s